About Loan Against Property
Loan against property, as the name suggests, is applicable for individuals applying for a loan for purchase of a land/property, be it for commercial or residential interests. This comes off as a better option during times of financial crisis. Loan against property remains one of the most sought after loans in India, mainly due to the ever increasing real-estate prices.
A take-over of existing loan, with options of refinancing is also made available by most banks.
Characteristic of Loan Against Property
- A Secured Loan, it is offered only when the individual/applicant keeps the property with the bank as security. The loan interest rates are allocated based on the individual’s monthly salary, amount taken as loan, interest rates etc. Rate of interest of loans are again based on the customer’s profile (salary, credit history etc).
- Repayment periods are usually of the range of 10-15 years and hence are long-tenure loans.
- Minimum amount offered as loan is Rs 50,000/-
- The customer/applicant is also responsible for payment of charges towards administrative procedures while processing the application, along with the processing fee.
What purpose can one use loan against property funds for?
- Funding business and working capital needs of individuals, partnerships, private companies and SME's
- To purchase new property by pledging existing property
- As lower cost alternative to personal use and uses such as marriages, education, vacation, home renovation, medical emergency
How Royal Finserv can help you for Loan Against Property?
As one of the leading loan & finance Compant in India, Royal Finserv provides you with an unbiased platform to analyze and decide upon the available deals in the market.
Since banks follow strict procedures while lending loan for property, it is requested you be well versed with all the rules and regulations.With providing you details on status of your eligibility, amount you can borrow against the property as loan and terms & conditions
The eligibility for Loan against property is determined by various factors including income, employment status, loan tenure and so on, and remains almost the same for professionals, self-employed professionals and businessmen.
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a home loan.
- The applicant should be above the age of 24 years.
- Should be currently employed with existing organization or been involved in your business for a specific number of years
- Professional stability and savings history play a major role in approval of the loan, especially minimum required monthly salary and repaying capacity
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for home loan. Hence, should have submitted EMIs for other loans on time, for the said amount of period.