About Home Loan
Home loans are given to individuals who are interested in buying/constructing houses. It is supported by banks or financial institutions who loan a certain amount, based on the need of the individual(s). Loans can be applied for purchase, construction or improvement of homes.
Characteristic of Home Loan
- The asset i.e. your home/property is pledged as security collateral. In case of failure of payment of the loan on a timely basis, the bank/lender would be entitled to retrieve the asset.
- The loan amount varies, with minimum amount being Rs 50,000/-
- The repayment time period, which ranges from 5 years to 30 years, is fixed based on the amount taken as loan and includes the outstanding principal plus the interest costs.
- The principal amount and the interest together constitute the EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) of the loan.
- The loan charges include registration charge, fee for processing, prepayment penalty, commitment charge and miscellaneous charges for documentation & consultation.
How we can help?
As one of the leading loan & finance based Company in the India, Royal Finserv provides you with an unbiased platform to analyze and decide upon the available deals in the market.
Moreover, we also help you with information about the said criteria, options for repayment, different types of interest rates and likewise.
Eligibility Criteria of Home Loan
- As mentioned earlier, the home loan eligibility is determined by various factors including income, employment status, loan tenure and so on.
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a home loan.
- The applicant should be above the age of 21 years
- Professional stability and savings history play a major role in approval of the loan
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for home loan.
- For Business men and Self-employed individuals, the value of loan you are eligible for is majorly determined by the profits and turn over earned by you.